Installing free access copier of the ETSA (1st floor hallway)
The card is bought at the vending machine in front of the copy centre (cost: € 2), where you can also recharge.
The price of each copy is 0.043€.
Once you have downloaded and unzipped the drivers, you must follow these following steps:
- A: Open the Control Panel of the operating system.
- B: Open Printers and Devices.
- C: Select and open /1} Add a printer option.
- D: Select and open Add a Local Printer.
- E: Enter the printer's IP 10.50.9.220 and uncheck "Check the printer" and select automatically.
- F: Select and open Use Disk and go to the file where you have downloaded and unzipped the printer drivers.
- G: Select the Oce VarioPrint 1055 PS ES.
- H: Click Next to finish the process.